I love shrimp scampi pasta because it’s so easy to make. With this recipe, you can add pasta or simply enjoy the shrimp scampi alone.
- 2 sticks of butter
- raw shrimp
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of garlic (or more if you really love garlic)
- 1/4 cup of white wine–or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- red pepper flakes (optional if you want a little spice )
- Parmesan cheese (optional–for topping the pasta)
- parsley (optional)
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic, salt,white wine, lemon juice. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Cook pasta according package directions and drain.
- Add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add pasta. Simmer 2 minutes.
- Optional: top with red pepper flakes, Parmesan cheese and parsley