In a southern household it’s very common to wake up on a Saturday morning and there’s homemade biscuits and sausage gravy waiting to be devoured. I hope you enjoy this simple, yet, very filling recipe 💋.
- 1 roll of breakfast sausage
- 2 cups whole milk
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook sausage and drain and save grease.
- Return grease to the pan. Add in butter
- Allow the grease and butter to heat up and then add flour a little at a time,constantly stir.
- After all flour is added in, add milk a little at a time, constantly stirring.
- Season the gravy.
- Add cooked sausage into the gravy.
- Let simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Serve over warm biscuits.