- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) of butter
- minced garlic (add as much as you like–I loveeeee garlic)
- 2 cups of parmesan cheese (PLEASE DO NOT USE POWDERED PARMESAN!)
- salt (season to your liking)
- pepper (season to your liking)
- 1/2 pound of Shrimp (You can add more if you’d like)
- 6-10 scallops (You can add more if you’d like)
- old bay seasoning (Or whatever seasoning you prefer for your shrimp and scallops)
- Spinach (You can use fresh or frozen–or skip this altogether)
- Chicken bullion
- 16 oz box of Fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons oliveoil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large pot, add water, chicken bullion and salt. Let the water boil, then add pasta.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, add heavy cream, and butter. Bring to a boil
- Add garlic. Let simmer for a minute.
- Turn off heat. Add cheese and whisk until smooth.
- season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a skillet add olive oil and butter. Once the olive oil and butter sizzles, add your scallops
- Scallops should cook 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side. They should have a nice brown crust (The youtube video below demonstates this)
- Repeat step #8 for the shrimp. Once done, set scallops and shrimp aside.
- Cook your spinach and drain any excess water.
- Mix your alfredo sauce, pasta, spinach,shrimp and scallops all together and serve.
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE BE SURE TO TAG ME IN IT. HASHTAGS: #SFTM #SOULFOODANDTRAPMUSIC
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, IG AND SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE