If you’re looking for something easy to make, healthy and quick to eat on the go then omelette muffins are your thing!
You can substitute anything on this list.
- 10 eggs (Makes about 12 muffins)
- Extra sharp cheddar cheese
- onions (diced)
- bellpepper (diced)
- mushrooms (diced)
- tomatoes (diced)
- bacon bits
- non stick spray
- muffin pan
- Natures seasons by Morton (Used whatever seasoning you’d like)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Dice bellpeppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions and set aside.
- crack all eggs into one bowl.
- Season the eggs and whisk them.
- Fill the muffin cups almost half way with eggs
- Put your toppings (bellpeppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, cheese, bacon bits) into the eggs.
- Stir all toppings in with a fork or spoon.
- Baked 10-15 mintues.
- Youtube video listed below
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE BE SURE TO TAG ME IN IT. HASHTAGS: #SFTM #SOULFOODANDTRAPMUSIC
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, IG AND SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE