In Elementary School everyone would be so hype for breakfast when they saw the breakfast pizzas being served. They’re quite simple to make. Let’s throw it back and create that excitement all over again!
- 1- roll of pork breakfast sausage
- Shredded mozzarella –the amount you use is your preferance
- White gravy mix–or you can make it homemade
- Plain bagels
- onion powder (optional)
- garlic powder (optional)
- salt (optional)
- black pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook the roll of breakfast sausage. Drain the grease and set it aside.
- Cook the white gravy based on the package directions. I always add onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper–you know, to give it more flavor. Otherwise, to me, it taste like white paste. EW!
- Once gravy is done, add your cooked sauage and mix it together.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, or spray it with non stick stick spray
- Split the bagels in half and lay them on the cookie sheet
- Top the bagels with the sausage and gravy mixture.
- Add mozzarella cheese on top of the sausage gravy.
- Bake 10-15 mintues.
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE BE SURE TO TAG ME IN IT. HASHTAGS: #SFTM #SOULFOODANDTRAPMUSIC
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, IG AND SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE